so heres the new blog:
* That’s right my friends, I have a new book out today. FACEBOOK! I finally have my own fan Facebook page. All those other ones are designer impostors. But this one is the real deal. If you want to friend me go to http://www.facebook.com/people/Lisi-Harrison/1387076108.
* There are ah-dorable buttons on my page that look like the PSILY stickers. I will do my best to post updates. I can’t, however, promise that they will be exciting. But hey, I’d love to read what you guys are up to.
* Most of you loved PSILY and I love that :) But some of you had some issues and I promised I would address them this week so here goes…The top three issues were (SPOILER ALERT!):
* ISSUE #1: WHY IS CLIARE NOT IN THIS VERY MUCH???
* LISI’S ANSWER: Because reading about people who are happily in love and stay happily in love is no fun. Admit it. What if the back of the book said something like; Claire and Cam are back together and things couldn’t be going better for them. One night, they have an amazing phone conversation where Cam tells Claire he will never break up with her. Claire says she won’t break up with him either. The Pretty Committee names them B.C.E. (best couple ever) and they all eat sours for two days straight and no one gets any cavities. SUH-NOOZER! There’s no drama there. And I wanted Claire and Cam to be happy together for an entire book so I put the focus on some of the other girls. But don’t worry. Claire is a major part of Boys R Us. Pinky Swear.
* ISSUE #2: Why aren’t Massie and Derrington together?
* LISI’S ANSWER: Beee-cause, he and Dylan are perfect for each other. Can’t you see that??? He was too goofy for Massie. And frankly, her heart wasn’t in it. He was a trendy accessory. He was her hairband. And look around people. No one is wearing hairbands anymore. I promise she’ll find a real boyfriend in Boys R Us. And this one will be right for her. So please, try to be happy for Dylan. If you remember, she did like Derrington first.
* ISSUE #3: I CAN NAWT BELIEVE YOU BROKE THE CLIQUE UP!!! I HATE YOU! YOU SUCK!
* LISI’S ANSWER: Hate the game not the player. And the name of this game is drama. You can’t write 15 books without shaking things up a little. Well, maybe you can but I can’t. But hey, if I can break them up I can make them up. Right? And I just might if you’re nice to me. I do, however, promise you this. Things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. So tighten up your bra straps and hold on. :)
* Thanks for all of your genius book title suggestions. I finally thought of one. It will come after Boys R Us. It’s called TBAMFS. Can you figure it out? Try. I’ll tell you next Wednesday. NOW THAT’S DRAMA BABY!
* Don’t forget to friend me on Facebook…
* xox Lisi
and if u didnt read psily heres a previiew:
comments questions and concerns